With over 20 years high-level communications experience, Zaki Cooper is well placed to help leaders meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
His knowledge, ideas and networks span politics, the media, business and faith communities.
Clients include leading business figures, entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the UK, as well as some businesses and charities.
• Communications planning and strategy.
• Speeches, articles and social media content.
• Media and reputation management.
• Developing philanthropic projects to make a difference.
• Identifying charitable causes drawing on extensive knowledge of charitable sector.
• Working with charities to maximise impact.
• Chief of Staff-type functions to Chairman of a Board / business.
• Advice on setting up and governance of a charitable foundation.
• Public affairs advice and briefings.
• Policy briefings on specific topics.
• Advisory on campaigns, networks and stakeholder management.