About Zaki Cooper
Zaki has over 20 years’ high-level communications experience, helping leaders to tell their stories. He has worked for the Royal Household, the Chief Rabbi, large corporates and a family office. He has extensive experience of working in media and government relations, campaigns and external communications.
• Over 20 years’ experience in a range of communications roles.
• Worked with leaders in business, politics, Royal and faith arenas.
• Recruited by Sir Lloyd Dorfman in 2016 to be his Director of Philanthropy and Communications and now continuing as a consultant.
• Assistant Press Secretary at Buckingham Palace (2009-12).
• Previously Head of External Relations, Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks.
• Ran think-tank, Business for New Europe, with a range of FTSE100 Chairs/ CEOs.
• Experience at several blue-chip companies: Standard Chartered, Tesco and T-Mobile.
Extra-Circular and Studies
• Sat on the FCO Diplomatic Excellence Panel.
• Inter-Faith activist – currently a Trustee of the Council of Christians and Jews.
• Co-author of a book on cricket grounds and published widely in national media.
• First in BA in politics from Leeds University and an M Phil from Cambridge University.